Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: Cheap alternative to the AG doll trunks? GREAT find! **UPDATED** with pictures!!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for posting the info. We are going to go this weekend. Hopefully I can find one.

    Lara

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks,for the info.My friend lives near a Lowes.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I went to Lowes in my town and they also had them. They are $59.99 plus tax. It looks really nice from your pictures and I almost brought it home but it was to heavy for me to lift and when I got home I would have to ask DH to help, so I'm going to wait to see your pics tomorrow and sleep on it for 24 hours. I just hope your pics don't send me over the edge. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Lissiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2004
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Lowe's 1 mile from my house has 9 in stock! [img]smile.gif[/img] OOOOO, temptation is calling! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you know if you can check stock online or is it better to call?

    Whoever would ahve thought of checking this stuff out at a hardware store? DH will be so happy when I ask to go to Lowes all the time!

    Lara

  6. #26
    Inactive Member LindaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2003
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, you can check out your local store's stock on line. You have to search your zip code to find your local stores, then chose the "shop" button on that particular store.

    Unfortunately, all the ones near me don't seem to have this item in stock.

    Linda

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I checked online and it did not say that there were any in stock at my local store. But I called and my local store had 11 in stock. Going to send DH to the store today.

    Lara

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I checked online and it said that my store (and the 3 close by) didn't carry this item at all [img]frown.gif[/img] even though I was just there and bought 1 myself and knew they had a whole pallet left..... so don't let it discourage you if it shows the same for you.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DH was able to get one of these at our local Lowes. He said that they had 3 on the floor and it was obvious that they had been sitting there since they were covered in a layer of dust.

    But now DD will be getting that and 'Santa' is going to hide some little gifts in there.

    Lara

  10. #30
    Inactive Member LindaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2003
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the heads up that the online search feature may not be up to date!

    Heading that way this weekend (it's a 50 mile trip to the nearest Lowe's) and will stop and look for this.

    Linda

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •